Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So many photos in just a few days...


I am not even sure where to start.... I could have uploaded about 100 photos, but here are just a few....

Kalli graduated from Kindergarten on Monday, and it was awesome.... I cried. She was amazing. She did a wonderful job doing a reading in front of a church full of people. She was just amazing. Afterwards, she and her good friend Trina happily rolled down the hill in their dresses - instead of stopping them, I ran for the camera. I love love love that photo of Kaya in the field. They were stunning that entire day.

We also had a blast at the races this weekend with a few of her friends. They all LOVED it and we cheered and cheered for the cars we liked. Kal and her friends usually started cheering for whoever was out in front which just cracked us up! Nothing like picking a winner!!

I love love love this photo of Kalli, Kaya, and the three Mulligan children walking hand in hand. It just makes my heart smile. I imagine looking at this photo when they are all grown up and wishing I could relive this moment. Also, just a few photos of Kalli taking good care of Kaya as always. I love this family.

















No comments: